Whilst making a Bluetooth call, the receiver hears an echo when I speak, whilst I hear them perfectly. What are the possible causes of the echo?
- Check that your microphone is located in the speaking direction of the caller / driver and at a maximum distance of 30cm (12-inches) away.
- The microphone should not be near a car speaker as this will enhance the echo problem.
- Check that there is no air current aimed at the microphone and ensure that the rear of the microphone is not covered.
- Lower the volume on your CD Tuner or navigation system during a call to a level that is still acceptable (high volumes will enhance the echo problem).
- We advise that you don’t use another microphone other than the one supplied with our unit, which was designed specifically for use together.
If the echo still exists, we suggest first contacting the shop where your Bluetooth system and microphone were installed.